Yesterday, at Battle of the Platforms, iDigi brought home the award for Best Horizontal Platform for “ease of integration, acceptability across multiple vertical markets, reduced complexity, cost reduction and speed of deployment.” We enjoyed seeing and hearing about the innovative ideas and solutions our peers are creating, and we were excited share the latest features of the iDigi Platform. Here are two articles that provide details on the competition, participants and winners.
“Digi, the victor of last year’s competition, updated the crowd on its iDigi solution. It is newly integrated with Saleforce, and this integration provides an impressive use case. If, for example, your hot tub malfunctions, it can send information through the Social Machine to Salesforce, and the dealer can dispatch a tech to your house. Everyone in this chain will have up-to-date information, and your spa may be fixed before you even know it is broken!”
Want to check out the platform for yourself? Sign up for iDigi, it’s free!
We’re excited to be attending the M2M Evolution Conference and Expo this week in Miami. The conference highlights how M2M technologies and the Internet of Things can be utilized to significantly improve business processes, minimize risk, spur innovation and drive revenue.
On Tuesday, January 29, we’ll be competing in Battle of The Platforms. Last year, we were thrilled to take first place as ”Best Overall Platform” in Battle of the Platforms, and we hope to do the same here in Miami.
Three judges: Mike Sapien of Ovum, James Brehm of Compass Intelligence and Carl Ford of Crossfire Media will select six winners, one winner in each of the categories below in addition to naming the Overall Best Platform.
Platform Categories represented at Battle of the Platforms:
- Enabling Independent Applications Developer to work with M2M devices – “Here we are looking at how third parties use APIs to manage information flow and connect to the users existing systems.”
- Platform for best BI Controls Solutions - “Here we are looking at the ability to deliver thresholding and performance criteria in a manner that makes business decisions logical, simple and self evident as possible.”
- Platform for Service Providers to support wholesale services – “Here we are looking at how the provisioning of M2M is streamlined and available for rapid deployment.”
- Platform for Enterprise Deployment - “Here we are looking at the ability to partition and deliver specific solutions where the enterprise manages independent of the location of their equipment.”
- Best Horizontal Platform- “Ease of integration, acceptability across multiple vertical markets, reduced complexity, cost reduction and speed of deployment.”
Will you be at the M2M Evolution Conference this week? We’d love to meet you in person. If you’re looking for real-time updates, we’ll be sharing photos, video and more here on the iDigi blog, Facebook and Twitter. You can also follow M2MEvolution for updates and information.