Last week, we took part in the Data Sensing Lab at O’Reilly Strata Conference. We even hung out with the Data Sensing Lab team live from Santa Clara where the conference hall had been equipped with XBees and a wireless sensor network.
Here’s where you can find more information and updates from the Sense Lab team:
- Here’s a video that was shot on-site at the first Data Sensing Lab at O’Reilly Strata in New York.
- Check out the Google+ Hangout On Air we held live with the Data Sensing Lab team from Strata.
- Want to learn more or even create your own? Alasdair Allan and Kipp Bradford wrote the new O’Reilly book Distributed Network Data.
- Gigaom covered the Data Sensing Lab in the article, Using Arduinos to make conferences better, here.
- The Data Sensing Lab’s info page can be found here— keep an eye on this page for updates on where to find the next Data Sensing Lab.
- And, finally, here’s the real-time data visualization by Periscopic.
- You can also find photos, information and updates from the team on the Data Sensing Lab’s Google+ page.