Digi’s WaveForum Developers Conference is coming up February 14-15 in Nice, France. Even if you won’t be joining us in the French Riviera, you can still play a part and follow the flow of information from the many technical sessions the conference will cover.
The documentary, Networked Society ‘On The Brink‘, featuring our own Collaborative Strategy Leader, Rob Faludi, gives a great overview of why these topics are important.
Rob and Corey Plender, iDigi Solutions Architect, explore Digi’s role in our ever-growing networked society in the webinar, “Connecting any application, to anything, anywhere.”
The two-day event will feature many different technical sessions covering a variety of topics including:
- Setting Up a Mesh Network
- Protocol Selection
- iDigi Device Cloud for M2M Networks
- Web/Smartphone Applications
- Using Wireless WAN Networks
- AMI/AMR Wireless Solutions
- Wireless Monitoring Systems for Street Lighting and Solar Applications
Here are a number of ways to get the key information our experts will be covering at the conference:
- Follow us on Twitter @DigiDotCom
- Follow the conference hashtag, #WaveForum
- Check back here, on the iDigi blog for in-depth updates on the hottest topics
Interested in joining the us for the next WaveForum Conference? Bookmark www.digi.com/waveforum and check back for upcoming dates.events, WaveForum