What could you do with an XBee with a range of 28 miles? Now you can explore the possibilities with the XBee-PRO 900HP.
Here are the specifications:
- Superior outdoor LOS range of up to 28 miles
- Simplified AT command set or advanced XBee API accelerates time to market
- Over-the-air firmware updates via other XBee-PRO 900HP modules or iDigi Device Cloud
- Software-selectable channel mask for interference immunity
- Advanced sleep modes include sleeping routers, pin sleep, cyclic sleep
XBee-PRO 900HP embedded modules provide best-in-class range wireless connectivity to devices. They take advantage of the DigiMesh networking protocol, featuring dense network operation and support for sleeping routers, and are also available in a proprietary point-to-multipoint configuration. Supporting RF line-of-sight ranges up to 28 miles (with high-gain antennas), and data rates of up to 200 Kbps, these modules are ideal for extended-range applications requiring increased data throughput.
The XBee-PRO 900HP requires no programming and can be configured easily using Digi’s free X-CTU software or via a simplified AT command set.
We’re looking forward to seeing how this new class of XBee is used in the wild. Do you plan on developing something with the XBee-PRO 900HP? Let us know, we’d love to add your project or solution to the XBee Project Gallery.embedded, RF, xbee