Interface board schematic
Attached are the schematics for Digi radio interface boards.
- SPKG: Older interface board used with XStream radios--a good reference design schematic for creating your own RS232 interface board.
- XIB-R: Current interface board used with XStream and XCite radios.
- XTIB-R: Current interface board used with XTend radios.
- Also attached is a mechanical diagram of the SPKG plus XStream OEM module.
- XBIB-R: XBee/XBee Pro interface board with RS-232 interface.
- XBIB-U: XBee/XBee Pro interface board with USB port and FTDI Chip.
- XBIB-U-SP: SMT version of the XBee interface board with surface pads for soldering the module into place.
- XBIB-U-SS: SMT version of the XBee interface board with spring loaded pins.
We realize these are a little rough but they do have all the information. Please contact Digi Technical Services if you have any questions.