Digi Python Resource page
This article is not meant to answer python questions per se, but to instead point our customers to some of the places where those answers can be found. As such, it is an article of useful links for the aspiring or adept python developer, who wishes to develop in a Digi python world.
Non-Digi python tutorials and links:
- Python 101
- Python 201
- Python 2.4.3
- Python 2.4.3 Tutorial
- Python 2.4.3 documentation
- Python 2.6.1
- Python 2.6.1 Tutorial
- Python 2.6.1 documentation
- Python 2.7.1
- Python 2.7.1 Tutorial
- Python 2.7.1 documentation
- PythonInfo wiki
Digi python content and links:
- Which Digi Products support Python?
- "Python Standard Library" and "Python Drivers for Digi Adapters"
- zigbee.py for CP-X Gateways
- zigbee.py for the PC
- Digi Python Resources Developer page
- Digi Python mediawiki (code examples, demo apps)
- Latest Python Programmer's Guide
- Latest Product Manuals for RF Modules
- Support forum for Digi and 3rd Party python scripts
- Support forum for non-Python and API development with Digi RF products
Digi Python Development Environment
- Available from Resources link once logged in at login.etherios.com
So there's a few things to get you started. Hopefully that will help jump-start your experience with Python development using the Digi python-enabled product line.