2. Plug in the power adapter to power on the unit.
3. Start the registration process by opening up a web browser on your computer and navigate to: http://livesmartlee.com
Select the Create Account option.
The fields denoted with an asterisk are required.
4. Once your account is created, click Discover to discover Digi devices on your local network. If your device is not found with the Discover option, you will want to obtain the last 6 digits of the Digi unit MAC address to enter in manually. This is located on the sticker underneath the unit. This is entered as the Gateway I.D.
Ensure your Smart Energy Device (i.e.: thermostat, Load Controller, etc..) is powered on and ready for joining. Click OK to discover your Smart Energy Device(s) in the vicinity.
5. Check mark the entry for the newly discovered Smart Energy device and click Add Selected Devices.
6. Fill in the associated Install Code for the discovered device. This is typically labeled on the device or on the Smart Energy device packaging. If you are unable to locate the Install Code or Link Key, please contact your Smart Energy device Manufacturer for guidance. The join process will take approximately 10 minutes to add the device.
Once the device has been added successfully, click OK.
7. Now that the device is added, you have the option to select iPhone app or Android app which will direct you to the location where the Smartlee application can be downloaded for your Apple or Android device.
Note: You will use your Smartlee web credentials for logging into your iPhone or Android Smartlee application.
ConnectPort X2e SE as Coordinator
Note: XBee and Network LEDs remain dark during the initial boot of the device. All diagnosis related to these LEDs must be done after the device has been running for at least 60 seconds.
|Color and blink pattern||Description|
|Solid green||The XBee RF module has not started a network.|
|Blinking green||The XBee RF module has started a network.|