PortServer TS 1/2/4--MEI, 1/3 M, H, Haz, Hcc, P, W
U.S. & Canada
Quick Start Guides
Newest Kbase Articles
- How Many Network Slave Devices Can a Digi Device or Terminal Server Support?
- How Many Serial Slaves Can The Digi Industrial Device Servers Support?
- How Many RS-485 Serial Devices Do Digi Device and Terminal Servers Support?
- Do Any Digi Products Support Modbus Cry Out?
- How to Install RealPort in Red Hat or CentOS 6
Top Kbase Articles
- Device Discovery Troubleshooting Tips
- I have phantom serial ports in Windows. How can I remove them?
- Console Management Configuration with PortServer TS/II and Digi One TS/RP Products
- I need to Telnet to my Digi network-connected product. Where do I get Telnet and how can I capture the output of my Telnet session?
- Where can I locate Legacy drivers?
- How to use ARP-Ping to assign an IP address to PortServer TS and Digi One products.
- Use of content from Digi manuals
- How to find out the date code and manufacturing location information of Digi Products.
- Installing the RealPort driver in Ubuntu Linux
How to loopback test Portserver II, Portserver TS, Portserver TS MEI, or Digi One SP Device or Terminal Server products using Connect