U.S. & Canada
Newest Kbase Articles
- How to find out the date code and manufacturing location information of Digi Products.
- Newer Hubports, such as the compact ("c") models and the Hubport/14 are USB 2.0 hubs that offer a feature called Multi-TT switched USB architecture.
This KB article is intended to help understand how much bandwidth the USB 2.0 Hubports offer and what exactly Multi-TT means.
- What are the differences between the older and newer variations of the Hubport/4c DC and Hubport/7c DC models?
- What is the voltage output of the four PlusPower USB ports on the Hubport/4+ and Hubport/4c+ products? For example, are they all 12V? Are they all 24V? Something else?
- I am installing a DC-powered Hubport in an automobile. Do I need to put a
fuse inline? If so, what kind of fuse?