ConnectCore 9M 2443
U.S. & Canada
Operating System Specific DocumentationFilter:
Operating System Specific Documentation
Newest Kbase Articles
- Running QT application on DEL modules shows NO output in LCD display
- How to work with ADDP device discovery protocol and devices running embedded Linux like ConnectCore, ConnectCard, Digi Connect ME 9210
- How to install multiple releases of Digi Embedded Linux(DEL) together
- Understanding MTBF (Mean Time Between Failures)
- By default Linux kernel logo will be disabled after about 10min. Meaning the screen gets blank. This holds also for custom kernel logos.
Top Kbase Articles
- How to install and use Wireshark (Ethereal) for Ethernet Packet Sniffing
- Use of content from Digi manuals
- How do I program my Linux images onto a Digi embedded module?
- cttyhack: can't open /dev/ttyS0: No such file or directory
Why do products have an altitude limit?
- How to recompile busybox 1.11.3 with Digi Embedded Linux 4.2 (e.g. enable sendmail)
- How to find out the date code and manufacturing location information of Digi Products.
- What ports are used with the ADDP protocol?
- securing embedded Linux on ConnectCore or Connect ME 9210 module against external access
- How do I recompile Digi pre-compiled binaries with different options, with Digi Embedded Linux 5.7 toolchain. Example: wpa_supplicant