ConnectPort X2e Smart Energy Coordinator Ethernet
U.S. & Canada
Quick Start Guides
Smart Energy Documentation
Newest Kbase Articles
- No Longer Able to Login to idigi-se.appspot.com
ConnectPort X2e SE (Smart Energy) Troubleshooting
- Configuring CDMA/EVDO with ConnectPort X2e SE (Smart Energy) Cellular Gateways
- GSM/Edge Provisioning with ConnectPort X2e SE (Smart Energy) Cellular Gateways
- WiFi Interface Configuration with ConnectPort X2e SE (Smart Energy) Gateways
Top Kbase Articles
- Device Discovery Troubleshooting Tips
- Where can I locate Legacy drivers?
- How to install and use Wireshark (Ethereal) for Ethernet Packet Sniffing
- Use of content from Digi manuals
- Firewall concerns for outbound Gateway connections to the Device Cloud --> What to do if everything checks out but your Gateway still shows up as "Disconnected"...
- How to find out the date code and manufacturing location information of Digi Products.
- Device Cloud Accounts:
Developer Edition and Subscribed Edition Protocols
- Device Cloud Migration Guide: How do I migrate my gateway to a different Device Cloud server?
- Getting Device Cloud Connected: Configuring Digi ConnectPort X2e (ZB or SE) Gateways for Device Cloud connection - Web User Interface (WebUI) method
- I've added an ERT Meter to my ERT/Ethernet Gateway or ERT/Smart Energy Bridge but my reading shows up as "N/A" on www.livesmartlee.com and/or as 4294967295 in my Apple or Android Smartlee app (or your ERT reading translates to hex 0xFFFFFFFF). What could be the problem?