Domestic and International Technical Support Groups
Minneapolis, Minnesota, US Support Center Hours
7 AM – 5:30 PM CST Mon-Fri, excluding holidays**
- Technical Support consists of troubleshooting Digi products from installation through configuration including Digi diagnostic testing. Additional support of non – Digi hardware and software (including applications, operating systems, and networking) may be available for an additional charge.
- Advisory support on basic configurations, compatibility and cabling specifications.
- Repair within five-years from date of purchase for defectives or non-conforming products.
- Product exchange for same product type within 90 days from date of purchase. (Credit card number or PO is required and charged. Credit is issued if defective product is returned within 15 business days. After 90 days advance replacements can be obtained for an additional fee.)
- Customers calling in for support on current Digi products will receive live technical support with an average wait time of 2 minutes. Priority response is available for an additional fee. Customers requesting a call at a specific time should schedule this in advance.
- Online Support Requests submitted via our Support web site will receive a response within 6 business hours.
- Drivers and firmware are available for download free of charge via ftp or website on all current product releases. Digi’s web and ftp sites also contain manuals, diagnostics, knowledge base articles, FAQs, cabling diagrams, application notes, and other helpful information.
- Online information is also available for all Digi legacy products that have been converted to obsolete status.
* Product Serial number must be with in 12 months of original product shipped date from Digi.
** After-hours and weekend support can be scheduled for an additional fee on a per case basis, or covered with an annual Support agreement.
*** USB Product lines excluded from Tech Support Basic Service Offering.