Digi XBee Examples Site
Right now we have a big pile of different sensors, lights, motors, scent emitters and more that just came in. We’re going to demonstrate XBee hookups for ’em all, then show how they can be linked to one another, hooked up to computers and connected to the Internet. From breathalyzers to joysticks and from wind sensors to fluid meters we’re creating a modular toolbox that should jumpstart all kinds of innovative and practical XBee projects. Come and see the beginnings:
- analog input to obtain continuously variable data
- digital output to switch lights, motors and more
- a light switch that shows how to chain ins and outs together
- a chat session demonstrating basic text link
- the XBee Internet Gateway that joins XBees to the Internet
- …and more planned to appear throughout the summer!
Keep informed about new tutorials by following the RSS feed.