Digi’s Global IoT Conference – Connecting Smart Community
As a leader in IoT, Minnesota has been well-known both historically and culturally, for fostering innovation and creativity, its role in pioneering device technology, and its rapidly evolving networked IoT community. This year alone Minnesota IoT community has hosted the largest statewide innovation competition in the country for tech entrepreneurs, the MN Cup, the largest non-profit IoT conference in the Midwest, the IoTFuse Conference and next week the Digi Global IoT Conference. Hundreds of business executives, engineering leaders, IoT practitioners, and solution developers will be in Minnetonka, Minnesota to demonstrate and discuss what the future holds for IoT technology and applications.
During this single day event, there will be over 20 internet of things focused presentations that focus on different elements within the internet of things space. A few highlights include:
- Lessons for Long-life in the IoT, By Timothy Chou, Stanford Lecturer and author of Precision: Principles, Practices, and Solutions for the Internet of Things
- What is Edge Compute in the Age of the Cloud? by Joseph Zaloker, Global Segment Leader IoT, Amazon Web Services.
- Beyond the Proof of Concept – IoT Commercialization from the Ground Up, by Stephen Becker, Global Leader – Technology & Systems Integration, Kimberly-Clark.
- Smart Solutions for Brand Protection, by Douglas Davis, Senior Director Global Food Safety, Marriott International.
Digi IoT Zone
In addition to smart sessions, there will be numerous live demonstrations that showcase different IoT technology capabilities and applications has across several different industries. Below are a few customers, partners, and Digi demos to look forward to:
- New Boundary Technologies – Display Your Digi Data in a Day with RemoteAware
- Accelerated by Digi – Failover Demonstration using Accelerated LTE Routers
- BackpackEMR – Off-Grid Medical Records for Mobile Clinics
- Avnet – Enabling Cellular on Avnet’s IoT Platforms