Controlling a Lamp from the Internet with Digi Remote Manager
5) Install the Digi XBee Internet Gateway
- Download and install the Digi XBee Internet Gateway for your platform. Software installation instructions are available for Windows, OS X and Linux.
- Insert your XIG-labeled Digi XBee into the USB Explorer and connect it to your computer. Be sure you’ve disconnected your CoolTerm session.
- Launch the XIG application, which will open your web browser and connect it to http://localhost:8000/. Choose the appropriate COM port and set the baud rate to 57600.
- If the power button in the upper right corner is red, click it so that it turns green and activates the XIG.
- Type in a description for your XIG and keep this page open for now, you’ll need to copy the Device ID into Digi Remote Manager in the next step.
, Digi XBee
, Digi XBee 802.15.4
Comments are closed.