Retail Business Opportunity
Retailers often generate as much as 50% of their annual sales during the holiday season. With unoccupied retail space available in many locations, temporary pop-up stores are the perfect strategy to dramatically increase revenues for the year.
As with all businesses nowadays, youll need a good internet connection to run your business and prevent downtime. When a traditional internet connection is not possible (think running cables in a shopping mall) or not cost effective, consider your requirements:
Do You Need...
- A reliable network for applications and POS transactions
- Fast site turn-ups / disconnections
- Simple to deploy
- No long term commitments
If this sounds familiar Wireless WAN connectivity could be the perfect fit.
Accelerated Case Study: 6300-CX LTE Router
A major toy retailer planned deployment of temporary pop-up stores (shopping malls, empty strip center space, etc.) to increase holiday revenue. One challenge faced with their pop-up store model was getting reliable network connectivity (for POS) to these temporary locations. They needed a simple, distributed solution for connectivity that worked within the limitations all locations.
- Identify up to 800 locations for Pop-up stores locations
- Sign short term leases at each of the location with intention to convert high revenue locations to permanent sites
- Preferred wireless carrier ran outdoor coverage report
- A WWAN device to be installed at each site
- Single, simple solution that can distributed quickly across all locations
- Accelerated LTE Router was selected to provide:
- Multiple carrier options depending on location
- Ability to extend the cellular connection with power of Ethernet if needed
- Easy to deploy within store limitations (no cable runs)
- Easy to manage centrally from corporate location with Accelerated View
The Final Pop-up Store Project Results with Accelerated:
- Retailer implemented the Accelerated LTE Router solution at all temporary stores
- Deployed over 90% of the stores sites with their preferred carrier
- Remaining 10% of locations serviced with alternative Carrier
- Successfully captured new revenue at the peak season
- Able to grow permanent store count with proven store locations
- Prepared to implement this business model annually
Primary or Backup Fixed Cellular Data Connectivity
6300-CX Data Sheet »