Accelerating Wireless Development with the Digi XBee RF Ecosystem
Martin Schulte-Hobein, Manager - Field Application Engineer; Digi International
Paul Norbury, Director EMEA Sales - Embedded and RF; Digi International
June 16, 2020 - 10:00-10:45 am Central European Time
Learn how the Digi XBee RF module family and tool suite enable speedy wireless connectivity.
Cutting the cable and switching to RF communication is a daunting task if you don’t have in-house RF expertise. Understanding the throughput and latency requirements, range, network architecture and topology are all factors in influencing what technology or protocol you should adopt in your design, e.g. sub-GHz, 2.4GHz or cellular. Further, your application can benefit from computing capabilities to pre-process data at the edge, rather than streaming lots of data to a centralized location.
This informative, 45-minute webinar (followed by Q&A) will show:
- How a modular approach to RF connectivity design can reduce risk, time-to market, and design & production complexity
- The breadth of range of Digi XBee® RF Modules, including solutions for sub-GHz, 2.4GHz and cellular bands, supporting protocols such as Zigbee, 802.15.4 and Digi-Mesh, with on-board MCU’s for edge-computing
- How Digi XBee Tools including a Mobile App SDK, Network Assistant and Digi Remote Manager® enable fast development, deployment and management
- How Digi TrustFence® security framework protects unwanted intrusion in embedded designs, including over-the-air for IoT applications
- Examples of European customer applications that have leveraged the benefits of Digi XBee RF modules to bring their products to mass production, and computing-at-the-edge to optimize data aggregation
Attendees will learn about the Digi XBee offering, including the roadmap, which enables upgradeability, ensuring RF-oriented designs can be flexible enough to meet future needs. In a diverse and constantly evolving world, as customers and their environments change, Digi XBee RF modules can ensure solutions stay relevant in the market place.
Join us on Tuesday, June 16, 2020 at 10:00-10:45 am Central European Time