Deploy, Manage and Scale Your IoT Communications Network
Stefan Budricks, Product Manager, Enterprise Software; Digi International
John Coates, Lead Systems Coordinator; ElectriCities of North Carolina
August 13, 2020 - 10:00-10:45 am Central
Learn from ElectriCities and Digi on how to gain complete visibility and control over your distributed devices, enabling you to scale, grow and secure your network
The importance of a management interface that lets you monitor, manage and update your device network becomes fully apparent when you begin to scale that network, and can no longer efficiently monitor or update all of your devices. In this webinar you will hear from two presenters:
- John Coates, ElectriCities Lead Systems Coordinator, will share how his company uses dashboards to track performance data in real time, and how Digi solutions enable ElectrCities to remotely control generators for temporary coverage when main power fails at a managed site. This session will also describe the cost savings and ROI that ElectriCities has realized in their switch from an unreliable, copper-based legacy system and how innovation with IoT has helped fuel the company’s dramatic growth.
- Stefan Budricks, Digi Product Manager, will provide insights on some of the critical ways in which Digi Remote Manager improves every aspect of deploying a network of IoT devices, while making them more secure, simplifying the process of keeping them up-to-date with the latest firmware, and ensuring that you can keep tabs on them anytime, from anywhere.
Register for this informative, 30-minute webinar (followed by Q&A) to learn:
- Why automated configuration management is a critical security feature for networks of connected devices.
- How scalability is vitally dependent on the ability to gain visibility and perform mass updates across the entire network.
- How configurable system alerts can give you the ability to perform predictive maintenance and enable your team to rest well at night.
Join us on Thursday, August 13, 2020 at 10:00-10:45 am Central Time.