Aditya Bansal, Co-Founder and CTO, Kinetic
Alec Jahnke, Sales Engineer-OEM Solutions, Digi International
Workplace injuries caused by improper lifting, twisting, and overextension are among the most costly – and most common – injuries seen in the industrial workplaces like manufacturing, logistics and last-mile delivery. With REFLEX, an advanced IoT wearable solution built by Kinetic, a pioneering innovator in workplace wearables, workers get the real-time feedback and ergonomic insights they need to prevent injuries. The safety managers and supervisors also review this data to determine the jobs at higher risk, and improve the job design to further reduce these injuries.
REFLEX is powered by the ultra-compact Digi ConnectCore 6UL System-on-Module (SoM), and now REFLEX has been enhanced with contact tracing capabilities to help protect workers from an entirely different kind of workplace hazard – the unseen dangers of the COVID virus. To learn about the expanding world of workplace wearables, join us for a webinar on Wednesday, May 19.
In this informative webinar, followed by Q&A, you’ll learn how you can:
- Reduce workplace injuries by helping workers lift and move more safely
- Use daily and weekly metrics to encourage workers to embrace safer work habits
- Increase employee productivity while reducing claims costs by up to 54%
- Lower the risk of virus transmission by using contact tracing to help avoid exposure to COVID
- Dramatically improve the efficiency and accuracy of workplace contact tracing
This webinar will showcase recent advances in workplace wearables pioneered by Kinetic and describe how contract tracing can help organizations like yours lower the risk of virus transmission.
Join us on Wednesday, May 19, 2021, 9:00–9:45 a.m. Central Time