Solving Edge Communication Challenges for Industrial IoT
Kimberly Hayman, Senior Product Manager; Digi International
Randall Kerr, Director of Product Management; Digi International
Tuesday, July 14, 2020 - 10:00-10:45 am Central Time
Learn how cellular technologies deliver secure remote access, management and control for your Industrial IoT infrastructure
Organizations around the world are increasingly challenged to provide connectivity to industrial infrastructure in highly distributed edge environments where physical access to installations is limited or impractical. In these scenarios, organizations require access and control of edge devices in their Industrial IoT (IIoT) solutions. Digi cellular products enable remote management, data access and control of critical assets such as PLCs, meters, reclosers for smart grid and other industrial applications.
This informative, 30-minute webinar (followed by Q&A) will show how you can:
- Monitor and manage high-value IIoT assets from your PC, tablet or phone
- Troubleshoot and remediate issues at the edge, before they result in costly downtime
- Reconfigure, reboot and reset an entire fleet of remote devices at once
- Use a terminal console and command line interface to manage devices more efficiently
- Gain additional control and data access via console access and command-line support for edge devices, while enhancing security
Digi Remote Manager® and Digi cellular routers provide innovative tools for managing critical Industrial IoT assets – wherever those assets might be.
Join us on Tuesday, July 14, 2020 - 10:00-10:45 am Central Time