Mobile Integration Manager
Business Development Director, Government
The prospect of increased federal funding for infrastructure has municipalities and transit agencies across the U.S. carefully considering exactly how and where to upgrade their transportation systems. Along with the concrete and steel, these organizations are integrating technology – including the latest Internet of Things (IoT) solutions – to create intelligent transportation systems in order to deliver the maximum value for their communities.
In a webinar hosted by CJIS Group, experts from Digi and AT&T will outline some of the key factors that municipalities and transit agencies should consider as they set priorities to take advantage of this once-in-a-generation opportunity.
Attend this event to for these valuable insights:
- How organizations can leverage IoT solutions to improve operations and deliver a better experience
- How AT&T’s First Responder Network Authority (FirstNet®) supports priority communications to enhance public safety and improve emergency response
- How high-speed, low latency 5G wireless capabilities can help organizations improve service, safety and security
- The most promising use cases for optimizing transportation infrastructure with cellular and wireless mobility systems
- How IT teams can use Digi Remote Manager® to streamline network setup and manage and maintain their networks more efficiently
You will also hear about the new Digi TX64 5G cellular router, an Innovation Awards Honoree at the 2022 Consumer Electronics Show (CES), which offers major advances in uplink speed and data throughput.
Join us on Tuesday, June 7, 2022, 2:00 – 3:00 p.m. Eastern Time
Hosted by: CJIS Group