Vice President of Technology
Regional Sales Manager
To keep their fleets operating at maximum efficiency, public transit organizations everywhere need to methodically schedule maintenance, perform service, and make sure every vehicle gets the attention it requires. In the Greater Boston area, the Massachusetts Bay Transit Authority (MBTA) relies on the Fleetwatch solution to do just that with its fleet of more than 1,000 buses, paratransit and support vehicles.
By tracking everything from fuel consumption to miles driven, maintenance alerts, vehicle location, fare box data and more, Fleetwatch helps ensure asset longevity, cost-effectiveness, legal compliance, and driver/passenger safety. Wireless Digi XBee® communication modules and gateways play a crucial role in making the whole solution function reliably.
Join us for an informative webinar, where experts from Fleetwatch and Digi will share these insights:
- How the automation of vehicle diagnostics improves maintenance scheduling and ensures timely servicing to prevent future problems
- How microlocation data transmitted through Digi long range modules enables staff to pinpoint the location of one specific vehicle in a transit depot with hundreds of identical vehicles
- Why the long service life of Digi solutions is so valuable to budget-conscious transit organizations
- The key role that Digi XBee® modules and gateways, including pre-certified 2.4 GHz RF modules, play in the Fleetwatch solution
- Why the reliability and flexibility of Digi XBee make it a popular choice in a wide range of industries and applications
Thursday, September 22, 2022, 10:00 – 11:00 a.m. Central Time