Enable Virtual COM port (VCP) on the driver
On Windows 10 computers, if XCTU does not see the devices you have attached to a PC, you may need to enable VCP on the USB driver.
To enable VCP:
- Click the Search button.
- Type Device Manager to search for it.
- Click Universal Serial Bus controllers.
- If it displays more than one USB controller, unplug the XBee Cellular Modem and plug it back in to make sure you choose the correct one.
- Right-click the USB controller and select Properties; a dialog displays.
- Select the Advanced tab.
- Check Load VCP.
- Click OK.
- Unplug the board and plug it back in.