Digi 6310-DX LTE Cellular Extender quick start
Thank you for purchasing the Digi 6310-DX LTE Cellular Extender.
Step 1: What's in the box
Digi 6310-DX unit
|Digi 1002-CM unit|
Cellular antennas (2x)
Optional remote mounting kit:
- Temporary battery pack
- Passive power over Ethernet (PoE) injector cable
- Rail clips
- Zip ties
Step 2: Insert your activated SIMs
- Insert your activated SIM (2FF) card(s) provided by your cellular carrier into the Digi 1002-CM. You should hear a click sound once each SIM is completely inserted.
- Insert the Digi 1002-CM modem into the Digi 6310-DX by aligning the white clip. Press the modem in and then push the white clip in until it locks firmly in place.
Step 3: Attach cell antennas
- Attach all included antennas.
- Securely tighten the antennas using the barrel connectors at the base of each antenna.
Step 4: Connect the power supply
- Connect the power supply unit to the device.
- Verify the signal strength indicator on the front of the Digi 6310-DX shows 2 or more bars for proper operation.