Home/Support/Support Forum/How to bring port in the modem-emulation or pseudo-modem mode
New and improved user forum site going live on 12/6 (All users will need to reset their password when the new forum is active)
Welcome to Digi Forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.

How to bring port in the modem-emulation or pseudo-modem mode

0 votes
Hello All,

I am new to Digi Connect ME
I am trying to work out AT commands over Serial Port on Digiconnect ME

How to take device in above mentioned mode
at commands can be answered
When a port is in the modem-emulation or pseudo-modem mode

Datta
asked Jul 29, 2010 in Plug N' Play by Dattatray.naikwade New to the Community (1 point)
recategorized Dec 5, 2013 by tuxembb

Please log in or register to answer this question.

3 Answers

0 votes
I've moved your thread to a more appropriate forum for you to get an answer regarding this equipment.

Question: are you connecting an analog modem to your Connect ME, or connecting some serial device to it that normally talks to a modem (i.e. using the modem emulation of the ME). What version of firmware is in your ME?
answered Aug 5, 2010 by Admin Veteran of the Digi Community (732 points)
0 votes
Telnet into the device.
From prompt:
#> set pmodem port=1 state=on
answered Aug 6, 2010 by kurte New to the Community (29 points)
0 votes
Hello
I have my modem into psuedo modem state and I am getting AT command response from modem OK,
Now I have connected my modem to ethernet and I want to send data to another PC using ethernet, my Machine will be communicate with modem emulator using serial communication. I am not getting how exactly send and receive data from another PC and where I will receive data.
answered Aug 14, 2010 by Dattatray.naikwade New to the Community (1 point)