Home/Support/Support Forum/AWS JavaScript
Welcome to Digi Forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.

AWS JavaScript

0 votes
HelloI trying to use JavaScript with the Advanced Web Server as follows.. <HTML> <HEAD> <TITLE>Test</TITLE> <SCRIPT TYPE="text/javascript"> <!-- window.focus(); //--> </SCRIPT> </HEAD> <BODY> <H2>Test</H2> <!-- RpFormHeader --> <FORM> <!-- RpEnd --> <!-- RpFormInput TYPE=BUTTON NAME=ButtonClearSeg RpGetType=Null RpSetType=Function RpSetPtr=reset_7segdisp --> <INPUT TYPE="BUTTON" NAME="ButtonClearSeg" VALUE="Clear" tabindex="1"> <!-- RpEnd --> </FORM> </BODY> </HTML> When I run PBUILDER I get .... >PageBuilder version 4.01 > >Replacing BufferSizeMultiplier -- old = "1", new = "4" >Setting CreateSingleSourceFile flag >Replacing ExplicitVoidPointers -- old = "", new = "(void *) " >Setting UseFileNameForUrl flag >Setting UseJavaScript flag >Converting html\test.html >no "</FORM>" tag was detected to terminate a form This error goes away when I remove the SCRIPT code from the file - any ideas ? Thank you Regards Michael
asked Apr 2, 2003 in NET+OS by shatman Community Contributor (109 points)

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes
The problem with that is that the PageBuilder does have a problem with HTML comments where the end of the tag is marked as: //-->. In order to over come this please, add white space: // -->.
answered Apr 7, 2003 by muscleman Seasoned Professional (215 points)