Home/Support/Support Forum/What cable do I need
New and improved user forum site coming soon
Welcome to Digi Forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.

What cable do I need

0 votes
I have a digi TS/4 that I need to connect to an HP-UX Server rp5405 but I can not find any documentation on which cable to purchase. I know I need rj45 to DB9 but does it need to be crossover or straight through? This will be used for console access.

Thanks very much!
asked Nov 22, 2004 in Portserver TS by Kevink New to the Community (1 point)

Please log in or register to answer this question.

2 Answers

0 votes
You need the "crossover" RJ-DB9 cable.
answered Nov 22, 2004 by ronk Seasoned Professional (206 points)
0 votes
Thanks very much!
answered Nov 23, 2004 by Kevink New to the Community (1 point)