Following the S/N of the faulty one : V31352427
Since that ,a new DIGI DL-160 one has been installed , port 1->8 could be driven , none from 9->16 could not ,same as the faulty .
* the port 7 drives usually a VEXTA controler , this ctlr has been tested on port 1->8 => OK , noway to drive it from the other ports .
* had a look on configuration ,symbolic link workstation side , all ports (1-16) seem to be declared/configured on the same way .
* these tests were performed per your suggestion , this is to confirm that no doubt on software/hardware configuration .
* Any tip ,bkm to test/configure all ports are welcome , we may need another port to drive a new ctlr in a near future , should we use port 9-16 could become a nightmare.
* Would you check the S/N of the faulty device about the warranty ?
* How do I process if the warranty is still running ?
Many thanks for your support .