Home/Support/Support Forum/ELO Touchscreen Monitor
Welcome to Digi Forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.

ELO Touchscreen Monitor

0 votes
I noticed that you said there were firmware upgrades to have ELO drivers for the ConnectPort. I am using two ELO Touchscreens on two different devices and am wondering if I can get the firmware upgrade?

P/N for both units are: 50001335-02
S/N: V61483668 and S/N: V61483606
asked Jul 23, 2007 in ConnectPort Display by smnavarre New to the Community (3 points)

Please log in or register to answer this question.

7 Answers

0 votes
OK, I e-mailed a .zip file to you. Let me know if it doesn't go through (i.e. if your mail filter blocked it).
answered Jul 23, 2007 by jeremym Veteran of the Digi Community (1,687 points)
0 votes
Is there a way to calibrate the screen after the firmware is updated? I did not get any options that asked to calibrate, nor do I see any in the browser manager.

Thanks
Steve
answered Jul 27, 2007 by smnavarre New to the Community (3 points)
0 votes
Steve,

Once you've upgraded the firmware to support the touchscreens the calibration utility should be one of the first things you see when you power on the ConnectPort Display (CPD) or reboot it initially.

It's possible that your touchscreen isn't supported OR the firmware wasn't updated properly.

If you could please email a screen shot of the GUI interface of the CPD showing which firmware version it's running it would be appreciated. I'd also like to get the details of the USB touchscreen you're trying to to interface to the CDP.
answered Jul 27, 2007 by swifty32661 Seasoned Professional (185 points)
0 votes
You can email me directly at mikes@digi.com

thanks
answered Jul 27, 2007 by swifty32661 Seasoned Professional (185 points)
0 votes
I'm also having problems installing 2 ELO Touchscreens,OPD217A (made by AAEON), could you please tell me how to configure the ConnectPort Display.

PN: 50001335-02 A for both devices
SN: V61271551, and for the second one i don't have the SN right now.
Thank you.
answered Nov 25, 2008 by Liviu New to the Community (1 point)
0 votes
Liviu,

You may have one of the older CPD (Mercury unit) that doesn't support touchscreens. We're verifying that 100 percent though....

Would you happen to know the 301-xx-xxxx part number of one of those units?
answered Nov 25, 2008 by swifty32661 Seasoned Professional (185 points)
0 votes
Hi,

It looks like the older units do work. I'll figure out which one you have and send you the appropriate latest firmware and instructions.

Mike S
answered Nov 25, 2008 by swifty32661 Seasoned Professional (185 points)