Home/Support/Support Forum/RCM4400W
Welcome to Digi Forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.

RCM4400W

0 votes
My wish is that when Rabbit releases a new development kit they supply many examples of its functionality. To release a Wi-Fi kit and have no real Wi-Fi examples is just simply crazy. they do include a few twiddle the led examples, however for something as complex as a Wi-Fi kit i would think a Wi-Fi examples would be better suited than a led example.

Seem that since Digi took over Rabbit, things are going in the can with the desire to help the customer.
asked May 30, 2007 in Feedback/Wish List by seulater Community Contributor (52 points)

Please log in or register to answer this question.

2 Answers

0 votes
I agree. Trying to look through the driver source code does not help either because it is pre-compiled (unviewable). There is not enough information in the datasheets to troubleshoot tough connection problems.

It would have also been nice if the wifi driver worked as well as the old wifi add-on kit driver. The examples and documentation that came with that kit were much better.
answered Sep 7, 2007 by roguetroop New to the Community (3 points)
0 votes
ya, my experience with DIGI, is if your not ordering >1 Million of something then your just a fly in the ointment :eek: . Sine Rabbit sold us out to DIGI i hope were not going to be screwed. :rolleyes:
answered Sep 7, 2007 by seulater Community Contributor (52 points)