Home/Support/Support Forum/mutli channel temperature logger on rabbit (bl2000)
Welcome to Digi Forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.

mutli channel temperature logger on rabbit (bl2000)

0 votes
to design and produce a prototype microcontroller based temperature logging and display system capable of being interrogated over a network or serial connection.
The system should be capable of reading temperatures from several inputs (eg PRt thermistor or thermocouple), storing their values in a non-volatile manner and displaying them on demand locally and remotely via a network or a serial data link..
In this project we are using rabbit bL 2000 kit..and the dynamic c9.21 software for the programme code

Discription of the project :

the circuit that you will design and build will be to convert the output of your chosen sensor to give a signal that can be read into one of the inputs on the Rabbit development system. It was suggested that a platinum resistenace thermometer or a thermistor could be used as a temperature sensor, in which case a circuit will be required to convert the change in resistance of the sensor over the operating temperature range into perhaps a change in voltage which could be measured by the analogue to digital convetor on the Rabbit system). I would suggest that you refer to the book "Principles of Measurement Systems" by Prof. J P Bentley (it is in the LRC) for ideas.
asked Aug 29, 2009 in Rabbit by prem_sagar460 New to the Community (1 point)

Please log in or register to answer this question.

2 Answers

0 votes
please help me about this project
answered Aug 29, 2009 by prem_sagar460 New to the Community (1 point)
0 votes
Is this project been completed? Can anyone share the methods? I am new to BL2000, but have the needs to use the 6 thermocouples to measure the sample temperature, compare with the target temperature, then adjust the power supply.
answered May 26 by seraph New to the Community (2 points)