Home/Support/Support Forum/Qt sample - tetris
Welcome to Digi Forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.

Qt sample - tetris

0 votes
Hi,
I have built new Kernel/RootFs/U-Boot project with Qt sample - tetrix. I compiled it, installed and boot my board (CCWi-MX51 JS) over tftp without any problems. But when I try to run it with command: /usr/bin/qt-embedded/tetrix -qws
I got message:
QFontDatabase: Cannot find font directory /usr/local/QtEmbedded-4.7.1/lib/fonts - is Qt installed correctly?
Aborted
How to include and install fonts in this project? I have installed libraries: QtCore, QtGui and QtNetwork.
Please help

Ziggy
asked Apr 28, 2012 in Linux by ZiggySz New to the Community (2 points)
recategorized Nov 26, 2013 by Yeshas

Please log in or register to answer this question.

3 Answers

0 votes
after creating project go to ./configure and in RootFS add QT support. (ie: click QT for embedded Linux)
Build install and flash onto module, you can work with it.

to confirm whether it is installed, after bootling linux go to /usr/bin/ and check for QtEmbedded-4.7.1 folder.
or may be in /bin folder, i dont remember correctly.
answered Apr 30, 2012 by bobthomas13 Seasoned Professional (182 points)
0 votes
Thanks, I'll do it when I have my board back.
answered May 2, 2012 by ZiggySz New to the Community (2 points)
0 votes
I was looking to find posts on this particular topic and your post came up first on Google search and finely i have found your post that is even slightly related to what I need Nice post. i have very impressed to see this post. i have benefited from the information you have given. nice work keep it up.
answered Jul 24, 2012 by james321 New to the Community (1 point)