Hello, which development kit are you uisng? Is that Digi's CCWi-i.MX51 or MX53. To my understanding the latest version of Digi ESP 1.2 for android supports the below interfaces
* Serial console (for system logging)
* Serial interface(s) (through rxtx java library)
* Ethernet (FEC)
* Video (LCD/LVDS/HDMI/VGA)
* On module touch
* USB host (keyboard, mouse...)
* USB OTG as storage device.
* SD/uSD cards
* GPIOs (user leds and buttons, through java API extensions)
* Video decoding with hardware acceleration (VPU)
* 2D/3D graphics with hardware acceleration (GPU)
* Power Management with Power Button to suspend/resume
* Dual display
It does not supports the CAN interface.