Home/Support/Support Forum/I have a problem with the variables web in RCM6760
Welcome to Digi Forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.

I have a problem with the variables web in RCM6760

0 votes
Hi, I need to save some variables in non volatile memory, I use the User block for this, however when I load the web page I can not see the values, in some values I can see "garbage",

I use this code in RCM3720 and works good, but now I use the RCM6760 and have issues with the variables visualization , could be problems with the user block in RCM6760? how many bytes can I save in user block in the RCM6760?

I use the next code for save and load diferent data and I have included the "idblock_api.lib" library
Code:
void v_SaveLoadFlashConfigTCP(char cSaveLoad){ //Lee o alamacena datos en memoria para las direcciones IP //Parte de la posicion de memoria 0. int iSize; iSize=sizeof(sttNetwork); if (cSaveLoad==1){//Load readUserBlock(&sttNetwork, 0, iSize); // printf(" \n \n error de lectura en memoria \n \n"); }else{//Save writeUserBlock(0, (void*)&sttNetwork, iSize); //printf("\n \n error de ESCRITURA en memoria \n \n"); } }

where sttNetwork is a structure with size of 24 bytes.

thanks for your attention
asked Jun 17, 2013 in Rabbit Software by Arturo75 New to the Community (0 points)

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes
Hello, I can not say what exactly the problem.But I can suggest you that , Check the user block sample applications that comes with the Dynamic C 10.72 under below path

C:\DCRABBIT_10.72\Samples\UserBlock

With the userblock_info.c, you can check,how much user block you can use in RCM6760.
answered Jul 30, 2013 by cpigilam Veteran of the Digi Community (655 points)