1. Locate the reset button on your Digi device. The reset button is in one
of four common locations, shown in the figures below.
2. Use a pen, the point of a paper clip, or some other device to press the
recessed button on the front panel. Although the object used to access
the reset button must be pointed, be sure it is not sharp or it may
damage the reset button.
3. While holding down the button, power on the Digi device.
4. When the 1-5-1 LED pattern is displayed, release the button.
5. It may take approximately two minutes for the device to boot up.