Home/Support/Support Forum/How can I read the modem status frame on port SPI?

How can I read the modem status frame on port SPI?

0 votes
Hello! I have a module XBee S6 and board with a microprocessor. Yesterday I translated the module in SPI mode using AT commands on port UART and write these settings to the module. Now I can not read the modem status frame on port SPI, although after the power up pin SPI_nATTN is at low level, which means that the data in the buffer SPI. This pin is in this state all the time and i try read data(send SPI_CLK and SPI_nSSEL), but the output MISO logic 0. How can I read the modem status frame on port SPI?
asked Aug 22, 2013 in XBee Programmable Development by Bubleek New to the Community (2 points)
What microprocessor are you using to communicate with the XBee?
I use ATmega32U4, but it does not matter. I understend about SPI settings(mode 0 and other settings). I think that the SPI in this module can be operated only in the API frames. However, as I wrote the other day I programmed the unit is in this mode through UART (use the following AT commands: ATAP1 ATD21 ATD31 ATD41 ATD96 ATP21 ATWR and ATCN). Yesterday I checked out which mode the module is sending a command ATAP and got the answer "0." ie the module is in transparent mode, and a command of ATWR the last time did not work! SPI still do not work!

Please log in or register to answer this question.