Home/Support/Support Forum/How to print the whole udp or tcp packets? (What ever is received, not only data)
Welcome to Digi Forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.

How to print the whole udp or tcp packets? (What ever is received, not only data)

0 votes
Hi,

I am using Net+OS 7.5 for 9p 9210 module.
I want to print all udp or TCP packet that has been received by board including Source port, Destination Port, sequence number, data offset, flags, IP address, data and so on.
I use recv function but it only can store data!

Thanks
asked Sep 24, 2013 in NET+OS by armantoop2000_at_yahoo.com New to the Community (5 points)

Please log in or register to answer this question.

2 Answers

0 votes
Hello

In the API reference guide look into ethernet bypass It is located in the API reference guide at:

Hardware/Board Support
Device Drivers
Ethernet Driver
Ethernet Bypass

I believe this will give yo what you are looking for
answered Sep 24, 2013 by dakotas_dad Veteran of the Digi Community (694 points)
Thanks for your answer.
Is there any example code that I can see how to just print header packet?

Thnaks
Thanks, but I believe you're referring to one of the other Digi products, not the (Formerly) Rabbit single board computers.  Forgive me if I'm wrong, but I find no mention of "Ethernet bypass" in Dynamic C.  

My original question is specific to sockets programming using UDP.
0 votes
Hi

I am not sure about in ESP. I know that in the NET+OS installation tree in src\examples, there is a sample application entitled nabypassapp. That is as close to example code as is available at this time.
answered Oct 9, 2013 by dakotas_dad Veteran of the Digi Community (694 points)