Using the front panel Reset button
If the AnywhereUSB cannot be accessed from the web interface, the configuration can be restored to factory defaults using the Reset button. This kind of reset clears all configuration settings.
1. Power off the AnywhereUSB by unplugging the power.
2. Press the Reset button on the front of the unit.
3. While holding the Reset button, power up the unit.
4. Hold the Reset button for 20 seconds and then release it.
5. Wait for the device to boot up. At this time, the configuration is returned to factory defaults.
6. Now, if desired, power off the device, though this is not necessary. Powering off the device before releasing the button guarantees the configuration will NOT be reverted. Powering off the device just after releasing the button will result in an unknown configuration, possibly having some or all settings reverted to defaults.