Home/Support/Support Forum/Problem in Xbee Pro S2B after changing firmware

Problem in Xbee Pro S2B after changing firmware

+1 vote
Dear all,
I'm an XBee new user, I've bought XBee Pro S2B and I made it adapter by my self and connect to my computer using FTDI. In the first time I don't know how to communicate between two XBee, after I set my XBee using X-CTU and Function Set in tab "Modem Configuration" I choose Coordinator AT and Router AT in the other caused my Xbee can one-way communication.

Because I need to set my Xbee as two-way communication so I try one by one function set. And I got a problem when I change the function set into Router/End Device Analog I/O. I caused I can't give a command to my XBee, and when I check with Test/Query it need to reset and after I reset my XBee the application shows a massage that "Unable to Communicate with Modem". After this all, I try to re-flash my XBee, but when I reset it and type B in X-CTU Terminal there's no change and I can't go to the next step to update my firmware. Is it caused by Analog I/O? So my XBee can't communicate using FTDI?

Is there any solution for my problem to fix my Xbee? Or is there any solution to re-flash my XBee? Please help me. Thank you so much.
asked Jun 8, 2014 in ZigBee PRO Featureset (and legacy ZNet 2.5) by novitiyono New to the Community (1 point)

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes
Try following the recovery method listed at http://www.digi.com/support/kbase/kbaseresultdetl?id=3402
answered Jun 9, 2014 by mvut Veteran of the Digi Community (12,309 points)