Home/Support/Support Forum/Problem with incoming traffic Digi Connect WAN 3G
Welcome to Digi Forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.

Problem with incoming traffic Digi Connect WAN 3G

0 votes
I am using a Digi Connect WAN 3G connected to a computer. This computer is running services on port 2101, 28784... I have configured the Digi as pass-through or as normal with forwarding of those ports. In both cases, I have problems connecting to the modem through the mobile interface. It might work on one computer, but at the same time, it does not work on another computer. A bit later, it might be the other way around. How can I found out what the problem is? I have sent an e-mail to my provider to see if there could be a problem on their network, but I'm not really expecting a decent answer.
asked Jul 7, 2014 in Digi Connect Cellular by meeusen New to the Community (2 points)

Please log in or register to answer this question.

2 Answers

0 votes
Hello meeusen,
Network Services are generally available on a first-come-first served basis. Have you verified that your computer supports servicing multiple incoming connections on those ports?

-ET
answered Aug 4, 2014 by EuroCellTech New to the Community (5 points)
0 votes
Hello Patrick,

Yes, I have verified that the services on my computer can handle more connections then the number of clients I am using.

Benjamin
answered Aug 28, 2014 by meeusen New to the Community (2 points)