Nowadays we understand module 868LP and found the following problems:
1. firmware 8059.
A module sometimes, when reading data from it via SPI, there is a watchdog timer reset is. Average - at five minutes at an intensity of 2 packets of data per second.
The conditions under which it is observed:
- Worked through the SPI;
- Module receives broadcast packets;
- The module does not send.
What it looked like:
- Exposes the module interrupt SPI_ATTN (LOW).
- Exhibiting him SPI_SSEL, begin reading data via the SPI
- Read normal package with submitted data, but after that - SPI_ATTN not returned to HI.
- As SPI_ATTN in LOW, continue reading data SPI. Fails to consider the order of 93630 bytes (plus / minus 10 bytes) - all zeros.
- Then returned to HI SPI_ATTN
- After 250 microseconds ATTN switches back to LOW
- Read data from there and get the very first packet 0x7E, 0x00, 0x02, 0x8A, 0x01, 0x74. If you believe the documentation - 0x01 = Watchdog timer reset
2. firmware 8072
Unable to run the module in operation SPI.
Our software successfully works with firmware 8059, but after a firmware update to 8072 - SPI does not work.
Prohibition outputs UART not given effect.