Home/Support/Support Forum/How to create a VPN when a device is behind a cellular NAT?
Welcome to Digi Forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.

How to create a VPN when a device is behind a cellular NAT?

0 votes
I am trying to establish a VPN tunnel between these two devices, and I get 'No Matching SA found' error. The Checkpoint device is configured for automatic security settings, while the Digi device is configured for AES 256 bit, SHA 1, group 2 settings for both phase 1 and phase 2. The Digi device is behind the cellular carrier's NAT (It has an ip address of 10.168.x.x) Is it possible to establish a VPN in such conditions?
asked Oct 28, 2014 in Digi Connect Cellular by Lior.Bilia New to the Community (0 points)

Please log in or register to answer this question.

2 Answers

0 votes
You need to turn on the NAT-T function in the VPN setup on the Digi in order to traverse across the carriers NAT.
answered Dec 14, 2015 by Rasman New to the Community (20 points)
0 votes
Yeah, turning on the NAT-T function will work. Anyway, I am here just to find the suggestions for top vpn for windows. I have to buy a service for my online work with the team. We need a good service which allows simultaneous connections of up to 4 computers. I wonder if anyone can help!
answered Jun 8, 2017 by Cotam_98 New to the Community (2 points)
edited Jun 12, 2017 by Cotam_98