Home/Support/Support Forum/why do I get "ImportError: No module named edp_upload" on connectport x4
Welcome to Digi Forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.

why do I get "ImportError: No module named edp_upload" on connectport x4

0 votes
I have a connectport x4 (X4-Z1U-U801-A) and when I run the dia I see this in the output:
"ImportError: No module named edp_upload". I checked with Digi tech support and I have the latest firmware on the X4. Also, the idigi_db worked when using an ethernet gateway but not when using the cellular gateway. Why is that?

the pertinent yml code is:
Code:
presentations: - driver: presentations.rci.rci_handler:RCIHandler name: rci settings: {} ################################### # commented out to use different driver as per tech support at digi (michael) # driver: presentations.idigi_db.idigi_db:iDigi_DB # name: idigi_db # settings: # channels: [] # collection: '' # compact_xml: false # file_count: 20 # filename: channel_readings # interval: 14400 # sample_threshold: 7 # secure: true ################################## devices: - name: edp_upload0 driver: devices.edp_upload:EDPUpload settings: interval: 14400 filename: channel_readings sample_threshold: 7 - driver: presentations.console.console:Console name: console0 settings: {baudrate: 115200, device: /com/0, port: 4146, type: tcp} - driver: presentations.embedded_web.web:Web name: web0 settings: {page: idigi_dia}
asked Nov 5, 2014 in Digi Connect Cellular by burke New to the Community (0 points)
edited Nov 5, 2014 by burke

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes
idigi_db is deprecated if I remember correctly. They may have removed support for it.

another possibility is that python.zip isn't loaded perhaps?
answered Nov 14, 2014 by kjensen8 Veteran of the Digi Community (623 points)