Home/Support/Support Forum/LTH sensors , how to configure for a continuous sensing.

LTH sensors , how to configure for a continuous sensing.

0 votes
Hello.
I'm a new user for LTH's on X2 controller.

I've managed to compile an application with the ESP and get a web presentation out of it , having the the 3 sensing by sensor displayed.

Though this is working fine it seems to me particularly slow to react.
Quote:
EG if I move the sensor under a strong light , it takes at best 20 second before showing on the webpage

I understand that there are "wake-up" and "sleep" setting to prevent the batteries from draining too fast ,
however as i plan to run the LTH with dc power as shown here i would like to be able to change the settings as to have them always turned on (including the x2) and therefore be able to register the change of temperature/humidity/brightness with in 1-2 sec max.

This is the configuration I'm using.

Can please somebody point me out the parameters i should change as to get the LTH always broadcasting their datas?

Thanks a million.
asked Dec 30, 2014 in RF Solutions and XBee by muffa New to the Community (4 points)
edited Dec 26, 2014 by muffa

Please log in or register to answer this question.

2 Answers

0 votes
You will need to modify your application so that it polls the data more frequently as well as setting the SM command to a 0 value.
answered Dec 30, 2014 by mvut Veteran of the Digi Community (11,392 points)
0 votes
Hello mvut. Thanks for your reply.

I did not encode my own python application.
I've been using the ESP for python where I start an empty project (DIA) with the YML file. (references here)

Said so.. all the parameters i have available are the ones shown here

you can easily distinguish the ones under the x2 itself , and the ones available in the yml file. In none of those i can see the SM value.

I'm running a Web presentation mode.
Would be the tcp/csv presentation faster?

Thaanks

Do you see anything else in that list which would change the behivinr
answered Dec 31, 2014 by muffa New to the Community (4 points)