Home/Support/Support Forum/How troubleshoot no data, despite Device Cloud connection?
Welcome to Digi Forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.

How troubleshoot no data, despite Device Cloud connection?

0 votes
My XBee S6B is connected through my router to Device Cloud. The XBee is attached via a SparkFun shield to my arudino which is sending a stream of integers to my serial port, confirmed via the serial monitor.

But my Device Cloud raw data shows "No data."

Despite skimming much of the Digi documentation, I cannot find a simple example of configuring the XBee to ensure that data is streamed. I've tried various XBee configurations, but no joy.

Any suggestions would be very much appreciated. Thanks!
asked Feb 17, 2015 in Device Cloud by mvahldie New to the Community (0 points)

Please log in or register to answer this question.

2 Answers

0 votes
I have the same problem, S6B connected to the router but no connection to the cloud. I have made an update to newest firmware 2024 and still the same.

The MAC address looks wired in XCTU ... many 00000... in front. The one I have entered to the cloud is directly from the router and the unit was added but still no connection.
I have even forwarded the port... still nothing.

EDIT: I will answer myself... be sure you are logged to a right cloud US or EU website.... In my case that was my mistake...
answered Feb 23, 2015 by mrgrog New to the Community (1 point)
edited Feb 23, 2015 by mrgrog
0 votes
No body yet found an answer for this problem?!!!
answered Mar 20, 2015 by nahid New to the Community (1 point)