Home/Support/Support Forum/Cannot install Net+OS 7.5 on Windows 8.1
Welcome to Digi Forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.

Cannot install Net+OS 7.5 on Windows 8.1

0 votes
Hi guys.I've recently changed laptops. OS: Windows 8.1
I came to install Net+OS 7.5, but get stuck after the dialog 'Online Registration' to submit name and email details. After entering some details, the next dialog says "Unable to send online registration"
I cannot progress from this dialog. All enabled buttons do nothing. [Retry], [Skip>] and even the dialog close [x] fails. I have to close 'setup.exe' with task manager.

Please help. I need to install this.
asked Mar 15, 2015 in NET+OS by davidnorman New to the Community (4 points)

Please log in or register to answer this question.

2 Answers

0 votes
Hello,
Sounds like there could be something wrong with this cd, downloading from a link would probably help with this issue. Also make sure you are installing as Administrator.
answered Mar 16, 2015 by Campbell Veteran of the Digi Community (683 points)
Hi Campbell
Thanks for your quick response. I'm afraid I've tried all these: different source (backup of original CD), running as Administrator, also switching off Windows signed driver enforcement.
I've managed to get a support request into Digi via my supplier. So, lets see what happens.

Thanks again.
0 votes
Thought I'd wrap this one up. I managed to contact a Digi support guy, via my Digi supplier. From this, I received a new ISO, version 7.5.2. This worked a treat. I can only suppose there was a fault with the setup on my 7.5.0 version.

Anyway, all is good.
David
answered Mar 24, 2015 by davidnorman New to the Community (4 points)