Home/Support/Support Forum/How to create and import certificates for radius8021x wifi network
Welcome to Digi Forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.

How to create and import certificates for radius8021x wifi network

0 votes
I need to ask this question again since no satisfied answers received from my last post.

We have a working-well radius8021x wifi network and all wireless devices on this network are working fine. The certificates we generated from Windows server 2012 R2 are good and easy to import to all our devices except this digi connect wi-sp 16MB.

The certificates are based on user account with private key and in pfx format, but the digi device wont support this format, so i have to do a second time conversion.

I tried all possible way to do the conversion, non-of-them worked.....I dont know where and how I went wrong.

Please someone provide a very detailed steps on HOW to create certificates on server 2012 for radius8021x wifi network and how to convert / import certificates into digi device?

I contacted with support team since last year and there is still no working solution....
asked Mar 17, 2015 in Digi Connect Cellular by ROBERTY New to the Community (2 points)
edited Mar 17, 2015 by ROBERTY

Please log in or register to answer this question.