Home/Support/Support Forum/no synchronization between xbee

no synchronization between xbee

0 votes
i have to xbee S2 , one as a coordinator API connected to an arduino and the other a router AT, my project is about sending a command to the router to light up a led. the coordinator send the data if i clicked a button. the problem is the router don't react immediately it takes a while to receive the data. can anyone help me please.
Code:
int led = 13; const int bouton = 2; void setup() { // put your setup code here, to run once: pinMode(led, OUTPUT); Serial.begin(115200); pinMode(bouton, INPUT); } void loop() { // put your main code here, to run repeatedly: if(digitalRead(bouton)==HIGH) { digitalWrite(led,HIGH); setRemoteState(0x5); delay(10); } if(digitalRead(bouton)==LOW) { digitalWrite(led,LOW); setRemoteState(0x4); delay(10); } } void setRemoteState(char value){ Serial.write(0x7E); // start byte Serial.write((byte)0x0); Serial.write(0x10); Serial.write(0x17); Serial.write((byte)0x0); // id of recipient or use 0xFFFF for broadcast Serial.write((byte)00); Serial.write((byte)00); Serial.write((byte)00); Serial.write((byte)00); Serial.write((byte)00); Serial.write((byte)00); Serial.write(0xFF); Serial.write(0xFF); // 16 bit of reciepent Serial.write(0xFF); Serial.write(0xFE); Serial.write(0x02); Serial.write('D'); Serial.write('2'); Serial.write(value); long sum = 0x17 + 0xFF + 0xFF + 0xFF + 0xFE + 0x02 + 'D' + '2' + value; Serial.write(0xFF - ( sum & 0xFF) ); Serial.print(sum,HEX); }
asked Apr 23, 2015 in XBee Programmable Development by sawi New to the Community (2 points)

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes
Do you have the same issue when sending the data packets from XCTU? If not, then you have something in your returnees in your Arduino.
answered Apr 27, 2015 by mvut Veteran of the Digi Community (11,643 points)