Home/Support/Support Forum/AnywhereUSB/2 blink code
Welcome to Digi Forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.

AnywhereUSB/2 blink code

0 votes
My AnywhereUSB/2 only seems to work for a few minutes, and then crashes with a blinking status light. The sequence is 1 Green, 6 Red, 3 Red, and 5 Red before repeating. I tried updating the firmware (which succeeded), but I still have the same problem.
asked Jan 9, 2016 in USB by mfontaine3277 New to the Community (0 points)

Please log in or register to answer this question.

2 Answers

0 votes
Unplug the ethernet cable and USB devices
See if the issue still occurs

If the issue still occurs, try a factory default

http://knowledge.digi.com/articles/Knowledge_Base_Article/AnywhereUSB-factory-reset-procedure
answered Jan 9, 2016 by halovapor Veteran of the Digi Community (918 points)
Thank you for the quick reply.  The issue continues to occcur whether or not any USB devices are connected, or the ethernet is connected.  I have also performed a factory reset as per referenced technote, but it did not help.  I am hoping somebody can tell me what the blink code means.  I am currently assuming that I have a hardware problem and need to replace the device, but want to make sure before I do so.  Thanks again!
0 votes
I would try the factory default process a few mores times to ensure doing properly. If that does not resolve the issue, I would contact Digi support to see if the unit is under warranty.
answered Jan 10, 2016 by halovapor Veteran of the Digi Community (918 points)