Home/Support/Support Forum/Does the serial number still appear on a TS4 sticker even though nothing is labeled as the serial number?
Welcome to Digi Forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.

Does the serial number still appear on a TS4 sticker even though nothing is labeled as the serial number?

0 votes
The sticker on one of my TS4's has a part number but nothing labeled as a serial # like my other TS4's have. Is the serial # possibly shown on the sticker but just not labeled as such?

My other TS4's have a part number and serial number on one sticker and the MAC address on a separate sticker. This TS4 has a sticker showing the part number and MAC address but no serial # (from what I can find).
related to an answer for: Retrieve Port Server serial number
asked Jan 22, 2016 in Portserver TS by rearl New to the Community (0 points)

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes
I'm guessing this may be an older unit. The serial number should be in the format of a single letter, followed by 8 numbers, like V12345678. Sometimes the S/N begins with the letter S (then another letter like V or W), followed by 8 numbers. What's the part number of this unit?
answered Jan 22, 2016 by jeremym Veteran of the Digi Community (1,673 points)
Part #50000837-03B
This P/N seems to be that of a PortServer TS 4 extended temperature, which I would expect to have a serial number sticker for.